Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Scheme – The government has started new scheme at time to time to help the girls so it can introduced the Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Scheme to empower girls with financial support and eliminate the child marriage. A significant increase in percentage of girls continuing their studies in higher secondary, graduation and post graduation level. This scheme is for the rural women of Assam and numbers of children endure the women to utilize the fund. The initiative carries unique condition particularly focusing on number of children women have qualified. Assam government allocates Rs 240 crore to support the education. It can generate a great opportunity while given the financial assistance. To know about the more detail regarding objective, benefits, and eligibility etc read article completely and carefully.
Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Scheme of Assam
This scheme aims to help women a part of self help group in rural for the development and ensure women to utilize the fund. It can empower the women to support their education up to higher secondary, graduation and post graduation. Child marriage by empowering the girls to make informed decision about their lives. Girls can be enrolled their education from college, educational institution and can be excluding for availing. Assam Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Scheme is now for the common people to eliminate the child marriage. It can provide the financial grants to girls and government target to end their goal. Education beyond matriculation and significantly raise the proportion of girls. Budget has been allocated Rs 240 cr for financial aids. Class XI receive and admission of Rs 10,000 .
Objective of Assam Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Scheme
Improve the girls education and to create atmosphere academic development. It can support the girls for financial grants and continue their education to post graduation and graduation. Assam Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Scheme mission is to eliminate the child marriages and support the girl for financial grant to help continue their education. They would also increase the percentage of girls educated who can join the first year course shall get admission. Budget can be allocated Rs 240 cr for further education and help significantly raise the proportion of girls.
Student who joins post graduation will be getting 15,000 while graduation course earn Rs 12,500. An aspiring can enrolled the programmes in social media post providing financial grants for higher studies and ensuring brighter. Priorities education and empower youth for the success and growth. Education beyond to matriculation and save for further education, women empowerment and job creation. To conduct academic development education atmosphere create.
Detail of Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Scheme of Assam
|Name of scheme
|Nijut Moina Scheme
|Government of Assam
|Only for girls
|Help to raise the proportion of girls to continue their education
|Rs 240 cr
Benefits of Assam Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Scheme
- The government can be announced this to empower the girls.
- Decision of the life well informed and create the atmosphere for academic development.
- Budget can be allocated Rs 240 cr for support the girls.
- Girls student will have financial incentive for continue their higher studies.
- Government mission is to eliminate the child marriage.
- Increase in the percentage of girls to educate beyond marticualtion.
- Admission incentive is paid by each girl of Rs 10,000 who joins the 11th class.
- Those girls who join the post graduation first year course will get Rs 15,000.
- For the graduation course will joined we will pay Rs 12,500.
- Government cannot impose the burden of any tax by the people.
- Financial grants is support the education girls in the state and empower girl child education.
- Girls can grant higher studies for ensuring the future success and growth.
- Child marriage empowering girls can make a decision and create atmosphere for academic development.
- Graduation, higher secondary and post graduation girls grant their education support.
- Government can empower to make decision and larger goal of ending child marriage.
- One million girls can have grant support to their education.
- Minimum 10 lakh financial aids promising for better prospectus.
- Monetary incentive cans getting available for getting the benefits.
- Step closer for putting child marriage at the end.
- Girls are eligible for this scheme.
- Those who have already married cannot take the benefits.
- Government college and educational institution can be taking the benefits.
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account number
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- 10th marksheet
How to Apply for Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Scheme of Assam
- First of all go to the official website of this scheme.
- Then home page will be open on the screen.
- You have to go for apply here option.
- Application form will be appearing on the screen.
- After you can fill all the detail like name, age, address and date of birth etc.
- Document can be upload and check the information carefully.
- At the end click on the submit option of it.
Ans: Aadhar card, Mobile number, Domicile certificate and bank account number etc.
Ans: Only girls candidate.
Ans: No it cannot taking.
Ans: Budget allocated Rs 240 crore.
Ans: Girls receive for admission of RS 10,000.
Ans: To continue their education and raise the proportion of girls.
Ans: Government of Assam.
Ans: It enrolled Rs 12,500.