As we all know that the Government of Karnataka started Karnataka Skill Connect Portal on the occasion of Worth Youth Skill Day in its state .So the State Government started One District One skill in the state of Karnataka .All the citizen are provided with right skill as well as job so they can be connected with the industry .The most enable platform to help the Karnataka to find courses, job, employment opportunities and career guidance on the bases of skills. Karnataka Skill Connect Portal launched the digital platform to bring institution, work force and employers together. The job portal with industry provides technical skill assessment and gives date with opportunities. The primary purpose is to connecting between the job seeker and enterprise by way of online job fairs .In this article we will discuss the objective and benefit etc of this scheme so read the full article carefully.
Karnataka Skill Connect Portal
The candidates are trained under the hire so they can be trained and apply for employment using a job. The One District, One skill is used to bring the traditional method of the skills .The portal wants to acquire a variety of skills and seeks a job opportunity .The age group 20-29years is more than 1.18 crore and the 55 per cent of people in Karnataka are working .The student who will be identify still gap and sign up for training programmes by using a online courses. Under this mission the Government of Karnataka provide right skills as well as job ,so they can connected the industry .The portal will support 65 thousand engineering student under Karnataka Skill Connect Portal .It is the way to connect the academic institution ,potential workers it is the best way to promoted with the digital network .
Karnataka Skill Connect Portal Details
|Name of the scheme
|Karnataka Skill Connect Portal
|The Karnataka Government
|Turn Karnataka from IT Capital into skill Capital
|To provide acquire skills
|Citizens of Karnataka
Objective of Karnataka Skill Connect Portal
The main objective of Karnataka Skill Connect Portal is to turn Karnataka into IT capital into skill capital .Training is provided to all the citizen and get the employment opportunities to all the citizens .The agreement were signed between the (ITIs), Skill Development Corporation and National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM).Five (MOUs) Memorandums of Understanding were signed at the time of launched and more than 20,000 candidates will be connected with companies through a job. The student can be receiving the future skill training from the information technology and training from these programmes will prepare them from future. Around the 25,000 candidates are being trained and employed as per skill requirement with 22 private industries.
Karnataka Skill Connect Portal Benefits
- The skill training will be provided under Karnataka Skill Connect Portal by the Department of Higher Education and Department of Agriculture.
- Driving training from the police Department and Future skill training from technology departments etc will be provided under the portal.
- The demand skill training preparing their future and portal can also developed the industries it can also the progress of the state of Karnataka.
- More than 20,000 candidates will be connected with companies through a job and agreements were signed between the (ITIs), Skill Development Corporation and National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM).
- Mainly the student is preparing them for future by receiving the demand skill training through this program.
- The skill development courses like robotics and artificial intelligence has developed 23 futures.
- Total ITI colleges in the state of Karnataka at the cost of Rs 4500 crore and 150 it is technology hubs.
- The skill training provides proper skill and training who are not able to get employment opportunities due to their financial background.
- The applicant must be permanent residence of Karnataka.
- This digital platform to bring together institution and employers.
- Final year BE/BCA student received future skill training.
- Skill training is offered by SIDAC, the Higher Education and the Department of Primary and Secondary Education.
- The workforce needed for future skill like automation and artificial intelligence.
- The candidate must a student those who can study in college and school and complete their education.
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- E –mail ID
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Final year Graduation mark sheet
Application Process for Karnataka Skill Connect Portal
- The candidate who is applying for this firstly goes to the official website of Skill Connect.
- After it on the home page goes to the Candidates option at the menu bar on the top and click on it.
- Then after clicking the drop down menu will appear on the screen so click on the Registration option.
- A new page of the Registration form will be on the screen.
- You will see the four options that were available on the screen:
- Self –Employment
- Click on the option which is desired by you.
- After this you will enter your Aadhar number.
- Then after it the registration process will be completed.
Ans: The age group 20-29 years is more than 1.18 crore and the 55 per cent of people in Karnataka are working.
Ans: Final year BE/BCA student received future skill training.