As we all know that the Central and State government has launched many scheme to help the unemployment people because some people do the degree and diploma courses and it was well educated but it is unemployed. So the Rahul Gandhi has launched Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme before the election. Under this scheme the government provides the financial assistance to the educated unemployment youth in the state. Educated youth provide the money to support the families because they do not depend on anyone for financial need. The money cannot provide after the two year when the youth get a job and after six month of passing the degree, diploma the government will give the amount for financial help. Read the article completely and carefully to know about objective, benefits, eligibility and important document etc.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme of Karnataka
Through this scheme it can provide the financial assistance to the employment youth in the state and supporting their families. The amount can be given on the basis of educational qualification those who are graduate can be receive Rs.3000 per month and diploma holder can get Rs.1500 for two month. Through this Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme government give financial support to those young who have a education but not a job. Those who are struggling to find employment so Karnataka provide support to employment youth. This can also help to improve the skills and increase chances of finding employment. This scheme provides job search support because government provides benefit to graduate and diploma holder. Rahul Gandhi can be announced this scheme to provide the support to employment youth. By taking the financial assistance it can also support their families.
Objective of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
The main objective of this scheme to provide job search support to the employment youth only for two year. It can launch by Congress Government and it can also give financial support to the diploma and degree holder. The five poll promises of the Congress Party so Yuva Nidhi is one of them. Under this scheme it can also provide financial assistance of Rs.3000 and Rs.1500 to degree, diploma holder. The money can be transfer through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer) every month. The money can be given after six month of passing and it can provide only two year. The youth get a job within two year as soon as possible. Yuva Nidhi Scheme can have a positive impact on the economy and unemployment money spend money on receive good and service. Programme in the state student have completed bachler degree and diploma to get financial help.
Detail of Yuva Nidhi Scheme
|Name of the Article
|Yuva Nidhi Scheme
|The Government of Karnataka
|Provide financial help to unemployment youth to support the families
|Karnataka young people
|Financial help amount
|Rs.3000 to Rs.1500
|Online / Offline
Benefits of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- This scheme is launched by State Government of Karnataka.
- It can also provide economic security to the employment youth in the state.
- Educated youth cannot depend on anyone it can also help to support their families.
- Money can be directly transferring in the bank account of the youth people.
- Umployment youth who have passed their degree or diploma course must provide help within two year.
- It provides financial assistance every month and help to meet basic need food, clothes and shelter.
- This scheme has a positive impact on the economy and job can reduce the impact of unemployment.
- After completing degree and diploma this programme help young people.
- Those who have diploma must receive Rs.1500 and graduates without job must receiving Rs.3000.
- Private sector and government workers must not take the benefit of this scheme.
- The amount can be given on the based of educational qualification.
- Main focus is to provide financial assistance to the employment youth in the state.
- Financial needs and economic security reduce the risk of dependency to other.
- Graduates and diploma holder can receive a financial aid in the Karnataka.
- Through the DBT (Direct Benefits Transfer) system money can be deposited directly in the account of beneficiary.
- While youth have searching suitable job opportunities the financial assistance can receive.
- It is also a stable source of income and meets their daily expense to support the families.
- The financial burden faced by the employment youth when they have no money.
- They can contribute the growth and development to the families when it provides financial support.
Eligibility For Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- Applicant must be permanent residence of Karnataka.
- Those students passed the degree and diploma must be eligible.
- Bank account link with Aadhar card is mandatory.
- You must complete a degree and diploma must not have a job six month.
- Loan under state and central government must not self employed.
Required Document For Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational Qualification
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Number
- Passport size Photo
- Mobile Number
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Of Karnataka Registration Process
- Those who registered under this scheme firstly go to the Official website.
- On the website home page will be open.
- Then you have to go registered here option.
- New page appear on the screen.
- You have to enter Aadhar Number in the box.
- Then capture code enter and click on next.
- Application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the detail in the form such as name, address and personal detail etc.
- The entire necessary document must be uploading.
- Then you have to check the information.
- After click on registered option.
- You have to register successfully on the portal.
- So you can easily apply for this scheme.
Ans: To provide the financial assistance to the employment youth for support their families.
Ans: Rs.1500 to Rs.3000 per month.
Ans: Online / Offline.
Ans: Graduates and Diploma Holder.