If you are a Bharat Rice Scheme member, you may now book Bharat Rice online with ease. This plan, launched by the Central Government, intends to offer rice at a subsidised rate of Rs 29 per kilogram to individuals in financial difficulty. To make things easier for residents, Bharat Rice Online Booking is available on platforms like NCCF, NAFED and Kendriya Bhandar 2024. In this article you get every necessary information regarding this scheme such as benefits, objectives, required documents, eligibility criteria and registration procedure.
Bharat Rice Online Booking
The Food Corporation of India has directed cooperative societies such as the National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Limited (NAFED), National Cooperative Consumers Federation of India (NCCF) and retail chain KendriyaBhandar to sell 5 tonnes of rice to economically disadvantaged citizens of the country at a price of Rs 29 per kilogram. Mr. Piyush Goyal, India’s Minister of Food and Consumer Affairs, announced that Bharat rice aspires to give an inexpensive food choice to poor and middle class individuals.
Bharat Rice Online Booking 2024 has begun for distribution across India. The Bharat Rice Scheme, which was introduced in the country, would offer individuals with rice packets of 05 kg and 10 kg at a cost of Rs 29 per kg. The candidate may simply go to the portal’s official website and register for Bharat Rice Online Booking. The Bharat rice brand’s initiatives are meant to guarantee that all sectors of society have access to important nutritious foods.
Overview of Bharat Rice Online Booking
|Name of the Scheme
|Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana 2024
|Government of India
|Provide rice at a subsidized rate
What is the Bharat Rice Scheme?
India’s Food and Consumer Affairs Minister, Piyush Goyal has announced the commencement of the scheme. The scheme would give rice to all of the country’s economically disadvantaged residents at a low cost of 29 rupees per kilo. This initiative would enable Indian individuals to purchase goods at a reasonable price without fear of financial hardship. The government of India will set rates for the scheme at 29 per kilo in 5 kg to 10 kg packs. The Government of India will supply Bharat rice under the brand name Bharat which is accessible in KendriyaBhandar stores and on e-commerce platforms in India.
Objective of Bharat Rice Online Booking
The main objective of the scheme is to provide rice to financially challenged poor and middle class residents at a subsidised rate of Rs 29 per kilogram. This guarantees that rice is available to everyone in the country without causing food shortages.
Benefits of Bharat Rice Online Booking
Some of the benefits of this scheme is given below:
- The Government of India introduced the scheme on 6 February 2024.
- Under this scheme, eligible candidates will get rice at a competitive market price.
- The rice would be provided under this arrangement for Rs. 29 per kilogram.
- The scheme would assist financially poor people in affording food at a fair cost.
- Mr. Piyush Goyal, Minister of Food and Consumer Affairs has stated that this scheme can assist impoverished households save up to 1500 to 2000 rupees.
- The first phase of the scheme would include rice accessible at the retail chain KendriyaBhandar.
Some of the eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident in India.
- The applicant must be from a financially disadvantaged part of society.
Some of the required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Income Certificate
- PAN Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
Price of Various Items under the Scheme
- Rise at Rs.29 per Kilo
- Aata at Rs.27.50 per Kilo
- Chana Dal at Rs.60 per Kilo
Date of Announcement
- The government of India presented the scheme on 6 February 2024.
Bharat Rice Online Booking at NCCF, NAFED and Kendriya Bhanda
- The applicant should visit the official website to book the Bharat Rice Online Booking at NCCF, NAFED and Kendriya Bhanda.
- NAFED Website for Rice Booking
- NCCF Website for Rice Booking
- On the homepage the option Apply here.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the necessary details in the form.
- You have to attach all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button.
Under the scheme, the government would offer rice for Rs. 29 per kilo.
The government of India introduced the Bharat Rice Scheme on 6 February 2024.
Delivery periods vary depending on where you reside and which seller you choose. Check their websites for expected delivery times.
Payment choices vary per retailer. Most allow online payments and some may also take cash on delivery.
All permanent residents of India who belong to the less wealthy part of society can apply for the scheme.