The state government of Gujarat has recently launched a Gujarat Sanman Portal. The step creating more progressive welfare in the state and the recent initiative by the labor, employment sector and skill development are more progressive. Under this Portal Gujarat worker will be benefited because they have no need to pay fees. The worker can get the access to welfare scheme how the worker can simplifies and need physically visit to register them. The assist workers across the state have established this portal and 20 initiative aims at construction workers. A range for the eligible worker can be categories organized and unorganized sectors. They have no fees for registration and no use of cybercafé. In this article you get every information regarding this portal such as objective, eligibility criteria, necessary documents, benefits, registration and login.
Sanman Portal of Gujarat
It is primary goal and all state government pertaining to labor department .Sanman portal will divided into unorganized and organized which can cover by scheme. Under this portal 20 scheme can be covered for construction work and the main aim was to serve a stop-shop for labor. Gujarat Sanman Portal is for employment, skill development and labor. The workers can be visit to office to enroll for a particular scheme and the registration process will be free it cannot be depend on anyone or cybercafé. This portal can be joint from the Shramik Annapurna Yojana and it can also have much benefit. The one stop center of all schemes can be related to labor and worker had to visit for any scheme.
So in this it cannot be depending and beneficiary status check by the worker through this portal. This portal is mainly for workers in the state and better welfare. They will get real time status and schemes related to labor department.
Objective of Gujarat Sanman Portal
Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Patel introduced the Sanman site. The goal of launching this portal was to serve as a one-stop shop for all labor department initiatives. The Gujarat Sanman Portal provides beneficiaries with up to date program status information. Employees may now sign up for any program from the comfort of their homes and are autonomous, unlike in the past when they had to visit different offices to enroll in a particular scheme.
There will be no processing costs for registering on the Gujarat Sanman Portal. Therefore, avoid falling into cybercafe’s traps. Under the scheme, there will be categories covering both the organized and unorganized sectors. This portal includes both kinds of schemes.
Key Highlight of Sanman Portal
|Name of Article
|Gujarat Sanman Portal
|Chief Minister of Gujarat
|Workers of the state
|Help the workers through a website
Benefits of Gujarat Sanman Portal
- This Portal help the workers across the state and 20 construction workers include service.
- Workers having the online benefits and visit different offices.
- Under this portal organized and unorganized sector can be categories.
- There have no fees for the registration and no use of cybercafé.
- The employees can also check the status of beneficiary.
- It cannot visit the office and cover the program for the employees.
- One stop shop related to labor department and gets the real time of this scheme.
- Don’t depend on anyone and enroll scheme from the home.
- Through this portal workers can be covered under this scheme.
- They will get real time status for the beneficiary and one stop center for the scheme.
- Workers will not go several offices for a different scheme.
Eligibility for Sanman Portal
- Candidate must be permanent residence of the Gujarat.
- Labor Department workers should be registered for this portal.
Important Document for Gujarat Sanman Portal
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Birth Certificate
- Pan Card
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Email ID
- Caste Certificate
Name of Some Scheme For Organized Sector Worker
- Go-Green Scheme
- Labour efficient complete medical checkup
- Higher education assistance scheme
- Mahila Shramyogi Marriage Assistance Scheme
- Shram Yogi Laptop assistance scheme
- Maternity assistance and female child promotion scheme
- Mobile medical van scheme
- Shram Niketan Yojana
- Accidental death assistance scheme
Construction Workers Scheme are given below
- Education Assistance Scheme
- Medical health unit
- Endowment Assistance Scheme
- Tablet Assistance scheme
- Labour Go-green scheme
- Subsidy scheme for three wheeler E-Rickshaw
- Shree Nanaji Deshmukh Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- Hostel for children of migrant
- Complete the medical examination plan
Registration Process for Gujarat Sanman Portal
- Firstly go to the official website for applying.
- Then click on registered yourself under the menus.
- After fill Aadhar detail, mobile number, date of birth and Gender.
- Write down a password for the future.
- Then click on registration button.
- Personal detail available on the screen.
- You can check your registration and apply for schemes.
How to Login on Sanman Portal
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Login button.
- The login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your User ID, Password and Captcha Code.
- CLick on the login button.
Process for Applying the Scheme on the Gujarat Sanman Portal
- Firstly go to the official website of this portal.
- On the screen website home page will be appearing.
- Then click on the Scheme tab.
- Login page will be appearing on the screen.
- Now registered user id, password and captcha code.
- For logged in to your registered account click on login button.
- Then your logged accounts successfully appear on the screen.
- Click on the apply button and form will be open.
- Required detail will be filling on the form and upload all the document.
- Click on the submit button to complete the process.
Ans: This Scheme must have related to labor department and get real time status.
Ans: Endowment Assistance Scheme, Medical Health Unit, Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana etc.
Ans: Only permanent residence of Gujarat.
Only Gujaratis who live there permanently.
Users must visit the portal’s official website, have an Aadhar card and have a cellphone number in order to register for this scheme.
The Gujarat government created the portal To improve coordination within the state’s plan. This website serves as a one stop shop for all aspects of the plan, including the organized and unorganized sectors.