Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana is officially open. The chief minister of Odisha has launched a new plan to provide people with adequate opportunities to live a healthy lifestyle. The Chief Minister of Odisha has developed a plan that would distribute free scooters to the recipients. Under this scheme, Community Support Staff (CSS) and Executive Committee members of Self Help Groups will be eligible for Interest Subversion on Scooter Loans. In this post you get every necessary detail in the yojana such as objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, necessary documents and registration procedure.
Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana
The Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana 2024 which will launch in Odisha in 2023 is an outstanding effort aimed at empowering women and enhancing their mobility. This incentive significantly reduces the financial burden on women who wish to buy a scooter, making it possible for many who might otherwise struggle.
By offering lower interest rates on scooter loans, the Odisha government not only supports gender equality but also guarantees that women have access to mobility options that benefit their personal development and economic well being. The vehicle would be handed to the beneficiaries without any down payment or any costs borne by the government. People will embrace the plans so that they may have a vehicle at no additional expense.
You can get all the information from this website https://pmyojana24.in/
Overview of Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana
|Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana 2024
|Government of Odisha
|Providing Free Vehicle
Objective of Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana
The primary goal is to empower and promote women by providing them with affordable and easily accessible forms of personal transportation. The scheme aims to promote women’s mobility, independence and socioeconomic opportunities while simultaneously contributing to a cleaner environment by encouraging the usage of ecologically friendly vehicles. By granting a reduced loan rate or subsidizing the interest cost, the government intends to encourage more access to scooter ownership as a result, providing women with enhanced mobility and economic independence.
Benefits of Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana
The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- This yojana will help CSS women and SHG Federation Leaders operate more effectively.
- All beneficiaries named in the Beneficiary List section are eligible for interest-free loans from banks to purchase a scooter worth up to Rs.1 lakh.
- People who are unable to purchase motorcycles and automobiles owing to financial constraints can now apply for state-sponsored loans to purchase the vehicles.
- These loans provide 0% interest.
- All yojana recipients would have the freedom to pick the scooter of their choosing.
- SFor the successful implementation of MSSY Odisha, the state government has allocated a budget of 528.54 crore for the next five years.
- People will be able to take out loans from their local banks and then purchase the bike of their dreams.
- Loans of up to Rs 100000 would be granted to the beneficiaries to utilize during a crisis.
The eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha State.
- The applicant must be willing to purchase a motorbike or scooter.
- The applicant must be a woman.
The required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Voter ID
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account
- Voter ID
- Mobile Number
Applying Procedure of Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana
- First you have to visit the nearest bank to check for more information
- If you wish to apply for this yojana, you must produce all of your documents to the bank officials, who will then accept your loan.
- People from economically deprived sections of society will be eligible for assistance.
- Banks will grant loans depending on an individual’s salary and overall financial situation.
The yojana would give people with loans of up to Rs.100000 to purchase vehicles.
Only the bank officials will make the choice to approve a loan.
To apply for the Yojana, the candidate must be economically disadvantaged and a permanent resident of Odisha.