The city’s residents will be able to purchase commercial, industrial or residential plots at a discounted price with the launch of the Noida Authority Plot Scheme 2024. The state government of Uttar Pradesh and the Noida Authority collaborated to launch this project. Plots under this initiative may only be purchased by candidates who take part in a bidding auction process run by the Noida Authority. In this article you get every information regarding this scheme such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, necessary documents and application procedure.
Noida Authority Plot Scheme
The Noida Authority plot scheme 2024 has been introduced by the Noida authorities. Plots in Noida can be purchased by recipients of this initiative. Ritu Maheshwari, the CEO of the Noida authority, has directed department representatives to post all details of the group housing project on the official website. Beneficiaries will be able to get information about the many programs under the schemes through this website.
In addition, recipients would have the convenience of applying from home under this scheme. Beneficiaries may now apply for the Noida Authority land program from anywhere. 338 apartments will be sold by the government under this proposal. The administration intends to collect around Rs. 7,000 crores from the city’s real estate brokers by implementing this measure. It has been suggested that realtors fund their escrow account with half of the total revenue received for a project.
Overview of Noida Authority Plot Scheme
|Name of the Scheme
|Noida Authority Plot Scheme 2024
|To help locals buy commercial, industrial or residential sites at a reasonable price
Objective of Noida Authority Plot Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to offer residential, commercial or industrial plots to Noida city residents at a price below market value, enabling even those who are less fortunate financially to purchase a plot and construct their own homes. to prevent any local resident from becoming homeless.
Benefits of Noida Authority Plot Scheme
The benefits of this scheme is given below:
- The public will be able to purchase inexpensive plots and construct their own homes.
- Every city resident will receive an area of land on which to dwell.
- Citizens with less resources will find it easy to purchase land.
Eligibility Criteria of Noida Authority Plot Scheme
The eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant has to be an Indian.
- The applicant cannot have benefited from a government program by receiving a house or property.
- The applicant needs to be at least 18 years old.
- Only the applicant, his or her spouse or their children may apply for a residential property under the Noida property Scheme.
The required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Birth Certificate
- Voter ID
- Partnership Deed Forms A and B (Issued by the Firm Register)
- MOA (Memorandum of Association) AOA (Article of Association) Incorporate Certificate (Issued by the Firm Registrar) Incorporate Certificate (Issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs) LLP Partnership Firm Agreement
- Registration Certificate MOA of the society
- Trust Registration Certificate /Deed
Types of Plot Scheme
- Industrial Scheme
- Commercial Scheme
- Residential Scheme
- Group Housing Scheme
Important Details of Plot
|No of Units
|Area of Flats
|Lower Income Group
|Sector 52, 61, 71, 82, 93, 99, 118, 135
|66.82 Sq. Mt
|Rs.45 lakh to Rs 76 Lakh
|Middle Income Group
|Sector 62. 99, 135
|74 Sq. Mt. to 91 Sq. Mt
|Rs.66 lakh to Rs.90 Lakh
|Higher Income Group
|Sector 62. 99, 135
|153.57 Sq. Mt
|Rs.1.39 Crore to Rs.1.74 Crore
|Sector 62, 99, 135
|Rs.1.50 Crore to Rs.1.90 Crore
Document and Registration Fee
|Types of plot Scheme
|Industrial Plot Scheme
|Commercial Plot Scheme
|Residential Plot Scheme
|Rs.2,500 + Rs.450 GSt
|Group Housing Plot Scheme
|Rs.20,000 + 18% GST
Online Applying Procedure for Noida Authority Plot Scheme
- First, you have to Visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Live land Allotment Scheme button in the citizen interface section.
- The following website has all of the scheme’s many versions. Select the solution that best meets your requirements.
- Select the noida plot scheme section.
- Click on the apply online button. The industrial plot scheme for instance.
- When you’ve finished, a link to the SBI e-Tendering portal will appear. Look for the storyline that appeals to you the most. Here you may also find the land rates for the scheme.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents and pay the registration price.
- Click on the submit button.
The Noida Authority Plot Scheme 2024 was introduced by the Uttar Pradesh government and the Noida authorities.
Under the scheme, applicants may reserve up to four residential plots.
The plan 2024 includes commercial, industrial and residential plots.