As we know that the Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched a new scheme on 17th September. The craftspeople and artisans aimed to comprise significant portion who can engage in manual work .Potters, Sculptors, Blacksmiths and carpenters engage in traditional occupation under PM Vishwakarma Yojana .The informal sector operating self employed individual and generation passed through skills are typically .Working with the hands and tools traditional skills of practice by craftspeople. An unorganised sector also working as an artisans and provide the credit support. Loan providing financially at very low interest rate and keep the culture, rich the tradition ,art and sculpture .It can also develop a shop and market product by using the loan from the government of Rs.3 lakh .Read this article carefully to know about the full detail regarding this Yojana.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana
In a proper manner this scheme can be avail the traditional craftspeople and it will contribute to cultural practices. The unorganised sector also working to improve the life of artisan and two lakhs applicants also registered under PM Vishwakarma Yojana .The training will be given 15 days and stipend will distribute under Rs.500 per day. Time of this scheme is 4 years and 5% interest rate per annum. Training will be provided for selling the product and upgrade your tools incentives Rs.15000.Craftsmen will ensure developed an opportunity by providing them credit, training and market support .Skill related guidance and advance training offer the financial assistance which can help workers. They have to join the MSME (Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) explore opportunities to small worker.
Short Details of PM Vishwakarma Yojana
|Name of the Scheme
|PM Vishwakarma Yojana
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|Improve the life of artisans and get the low interest loan
|Skilled workers and Entrepreneurs
Objective of Vishwakarma Yojana
The main objective of this scheme help to the poor and needy people .This scheme can cover the Carpenter , Boat maker , Goldsmith and Locksmith are these multiple traders. The hardworking artisans, cultivators and workers help to join the MSME. The traditional product and services support to every small businessman. Enhancing skills make more effective by education from time to time to provide industry related education. Production efficiency, productivity and quality of product used in modernization. At the low interest rate loan can be provided and simple collateral free. The development of skills will receive financial support to access the proper training. Around 2 lakh applicant has registered and Rs.3 lakh for development of market product .Market support by the Government and Incentive of Rs.15000.
Benefits of PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- The proper training provided through the channel which you help to sell your product easily.
- It can also help to provide the credit support will receive the collateral free.
- Use the method of skill up gradation and advanced training will further provide craftsmen.
- The marketing support and digital transaction toolkit incentive of Rs.15000.
- Under these scheme 18 trades covers artisans and craftspeople.
- E commerce platform provided to form Quality and branding.
- The time period fixed at the 5% interest rate for the period of 4 years.
- It can also provide 15 days training to develop their skill which can further help.
- In the global market art and craft are more traditional in India.
Vishwakarma Yojana Eligibility
- The candidate age is above 18 year it can be eligible.
- No family member must be in the service of Government.
- This scheme is for multiple traders such as Carpenter, Potter, Cobbler, Goldsmith and Boat maker.
- One member of the family can be applicable.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
Applying registration procedure for Vishwakarma Yojana
- The candidate who is applicable firstly goes to the official website of this scheme to complete the registration.
- Aadhar card, Bank account, Domicile certificate etc need some document to register.
- After it you can click on direct link to complete the process.
- Then you can wait a beneficiary list and eligible candidate name can be mention.
Apply Online Process for PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- Open the official website which can be visit on the browser.
- Then you have to click on Registration link and use detail to registered.
- The application form can be opened.
- After it fill all the detail in form such Aadhar number, Name, PAN card number and Mobile number etc.
- At last upload the entire document and submit the application form.