TAFCOP Portal – Government of India launched the Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management and Consumer Protection(TAF-COP) portal. TAF-COP is an online Portal that allows people to check number of active mobile connections. This online platform provides secure, dependable, convenient, and good telecommunication services at anytime, anyplace. This portal can be accessed by entering mobile numbers to track their SIM cards. Through this portal, the government wants to stop the misuse of mobile connections. The customers will also be protected from fraudulent activities.
As per the latest rules and regulations, an individual can take nine mobile connections under their name. TAFCOP Portal will help to find out any additional mobile numbers connected with the customer’s name. A necessary action can also be taken to regularize them. These days, Aadhar cardis commonly used for taking any connection likeWi-Fi connection. So, the Aadhar card can be easily used by the criminals to issue many SIM cards in your name. But with the help of the portal, the total number of connections on your name can be easily checked. You can also take necessary action against it. This online portal is made with an aim to track SIM cards. At present, this online facility is only available for the users in Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Arunachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya, Tripura, Telangana, Mizoram, and Nagaland.
TAFCOP Portal Overview
|Name of Article
|Department of Telecommunications
|Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection
|Telecom Subscribers & TAFCOP Registered Connection
|Reliable, Secure, Affordable, and High-Quality Telecom Services
TAFCOP Portal Objective
The main aim of starting this TAFCOP Portal is to help users to find out the number of active mobile connections registered under their name. Customer can also take steps to regularize any additional mobile connections he has not taken. TAFCOP Portal is valuable tool that will protect customers from fraud and identity theft. Without wasting the time, a user can easily check mobile connectionfrom their home also. The portal is designed so that it everyone can use it easily.
Services Provided on TAFCOP Portal
- Customers or subscribers who have over nine multiple connections will be receiving SMS notifications.
- Get the Ticket ID Reference Number and Request Status.
- To Check, the status it is necessary todo log in with a mobile number.
Procedure to Check Active Sim Status at TAFCOP Portal
- At First, you have to go to the official website of TAFCOP,https://www.sancharsaathi.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- The go to the Know Your Active Mobile Connections option on the home page.
- After that you have to enter your mobile number in the space given.
- Then click on the Request OTP option on the screen.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- After that you have to enter the received OTP in the space given.
- Then click on the Validate option on the screen.
- After the successful verification, you will see the registered online connections on the screen.
Steps to Login on the TAFCOP Portal
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of TAFCOP.
- You will reach on the homepage of the website.
- After that Click on the Login option on the home page.
- Now, enter your User Id and the Passwordon the screen.
- After that, enter the Captcha code in the space given.
- At last, click on the login option on the screen.
- By following these steps, you will be logged in to your registered account.
Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection.
To Login on the TAFCOP Portal, you have to visit the official website that is https://www.sancharsaathi.gov.in/