Karmashree Scheme” is a newly introduced initiative program it is for the people of West Bengal. Government of West Bengal was recently launched the Karmashree Scheme by the finance minister of West Bengal during the budget presentation 2024-25. This scheme is launched to help the unemployed citizens of West Bengal State to get a job for them. Within 50 days of work will be provided to the job card holders of the state West Bengal Karmashree Scheme will be Provide the employment opportunities in the West Bengal State. If you want to know about Scheme so in this post you get every necessary detail such as objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, necessary documents and registration procedure.
West Bengal Karmashree Scheme
On 8 February 2024 Chandrima Bhattacharya, the finance minister of West Bengal during the budget 2024 presentation has launched the West Bengal Karmashree Scheme 2024 For the unemployed People of West Bengal State to get a job for them. This scheme will increase the employment opportunities in the West Bengal State. Its very helpful for those who are not able to find a job. You will get a job in 50 days Under this scheme government of West Bengal State will provide employment opportunities to the citizen of WB.
Key Highlights of WB Karmashree Scheme
|West Bengal Karmashree Scheme
|Chandrima Bhattacharya, Finance Minister
Employment to all the job card holders
Benefits of WB Karmashree Scheme
- This scheme is very beneficial for all the people who do not have the job.
- The selected applicants under this scheme will get employment opportunities from the government of West Bengal State.
- Citizens can now earn more by working 50 days more.
- This Scheme is very good for the people of WB Who can not working anywhere.
- Firstly The applicant should be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- Candidate must be an unemployed person.
- The applicant must have a job card.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Job card
- Ration card
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
How to Apply For West Bengal Karmashree Scheme
- Firstly you have to go on the official website of For West Bengal Karmashree Scheme
- Home page will be appear on the screen.
- After that click on the apply online option.
- New page appear on the screen
- Fill out all the information related to the scheme that are asked and attach all the necessary documents.
- Check all the information carefully
- Now click on the submit button.
West Bengal Karmashree Scheme is very beneficial for all the unemployed citizens of West Bengal state.
Only the job card holders of West Bengal State will be selected for the Scheme 2024.