As we all know that the government launched many new schemes to help the economically weaker section of the society. Today in this article we will give the complete information about the Assam E Rickshaw Scheme which is started by the government. It can provide the minorities of the state including Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Paris. This scheme of the state will be able to start the employment opportunity by getting the E Rickshaw. Through Assam E Rickshaw Scheme can receive a subsidy by purchasing an E Rickshaw. The welfare and development of economically disadvantaged individual and minorities communities. The unemployment people of Assam will employed easily and earn daily income. It cannot be occur fuel charges, making them a profitable citizen. Read this article completely and carefully to know about the full detail of applying and benefits of this scheme.
Assam E Rickshaw Scheme
This scheme will able to start the employment by getting the E-Rickshaw and it will enable them to become self-reliant. Minority communities including Muslims, Sikhs, Jains, Parsis and Christians. When it can purchase a new E Rickshaw can receive a subsidy up to 80%. Assam E Rickshaw Scheme introduced for the welfare and development of economically disadvantage. The employment people can get employed to earn the daily income and making a profitable venture for citizens. Annual income of applicant must below 3 lakhs to get the benefit. Those people who are facing financial challenges to earn the livelihood so it can also the most valuable source of income for underprivileged individual. The minorities of the state can also increase the economic condition of the citizen and the amount will be directly transferred to the bank account.
Objective of Assam E Rickshaw Scheme
The main objective of this scheme to provide 80% subsidy by purchasing a new E Rickshaw. Minority group will have better economic circumstances and this scheme is good for Assam citizen will get a good amount every day. It has no maintenance charge and no fuel charge and minority communities belong to Muslim, Jain, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian and Parsis. The Assam E Rickshaw Scheme has get the opportunity for unemployment citizen gain employment. The citizens who are facing many financial challenges to earn a livelihood can make a most valuable source of income by providing a E Rickshaw.
Through this scheme people their occupation and earn the everyday to fulfill their need. It can also get the employment for poor and jobless. Those who are facing financial problem can earn their livelihood/source of income of Minority Communities. The amount will be transferred in the bank account and economic condition is also increase the citizen.
Key Highlight of Assam E Rickshaw Scheme
|Name of Scheme
|Assam E Rickshaw Scheme
|Government of Assam
|Citizen of Minority Community can get benefits
|To provide the employment to poor and jobless
|Mode of registration
Benefits of Assam E Rickshaw Scheme
- It can also give the benefits of Minority Citizen of Assam.
- 80% subsidy will be provided by the government on the purchase E Rickshaw.
- The citizen of the state will get the facility of self employment and reduce the rate of unemployment.
- It can also improve the economic condition of the state.
- The minority citizen including Muslim, Christians, Sikhs, Jains, Parsis and Buddhists in the state.
- Unemployment rate in the state is reduced more and more minority citizens.
- The economically weak individual and minority communities can get the benefits.
- Citizens of the state will be able to get self employment by purchasing of a E Rickshaw.
- Interested candidates provide the benefit of financial assistance for purchasing.
- Economic citizen will able to start their employment and economic condition will also increase.
- The financially unstable citizens of Assam will get benefit and improve their financial condition.
- Employment opportunities for unemployed citizen for the minority community will create through this Scheme.
- The E Rickshaw facility for self employment provided four area of the state.
- Poor and Jobless will get the opportunity and earn money with the help of E rickshaw scheme.
- They get the occupation and earn a good amount every day.
- The citizen has no maintenance charge and no fuel charge and get profitable.
- Financial problem can earn easily by E Rickshaw and it is livelihood/source of income for poor people.
- It will provide free e-rickshaw for youth without jobs so they can work for themselves.
- Applicant must be permanent residence of Assam State.
- The income should be below from Rs 3 lakh.
- 18 to 50 years candidate must be eligible.
- Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jains, Parsis and Buddhists can be included to the Minority Communities.
- 80 % discount will be provided on the purchase of e-rickshaws.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Voter ID
- Resident certificate
- Driving License
- Income certificate
- Bank account number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- Age certificate
Registration Process for Assam E Rickshaw Scheme
- Those who want to apply for this scheme can firstly go to the official website.
- Click on the option Application for the UPSE Course and 4 inputs/item Distribution for the year.
- Then on the new page click on the option apply here.
- After click on the option candidate form fills up.
- Now chose the E Rickshaw option on the course bar.
- The registration form will be open on the screen then you fill it.
- The entire required document can be attached.
- In the end click on the submit option.
Assam E Rickshaw Scheme Login Procedure
- Firstly go to the official website.
- On the website home page is also open click on it.
- Then username, password and captcha code will be entered.
- Click on the login button.
- Then you can easily login for this scheme.
Status Check Process for Assam E Rickshaw Scheme
- Then you can check the status firstly go to the official website of this scheme.
- On the home page click on the application status.
- In the new page registration, mobile number will be entering.
- After click on the option of check status.
- Status will be open in front of you which you can see easily.
Ans: Received subsidy 80 %.
Ans: Age limit 18 to 50 years.
Ans: Assam poor and jobless can employed and earn daily income.
Ans: To provide 80% subsidy on the purchase of E Rickshaw.