The Kerala government launched the Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme 2024 to provide financial aid to mothers and parents of individuals who are intellectually or physically impaired. When needed, this financial support will enable the mother of a retarded person to obtain employment on her own. In this post you get every information regarding this scheme such as benefits, objectives, eligibility criteria, necessary documents and applying procedure.
Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme 2024
India’s government launched the Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme on 2 August 2010. This program is available to caregivers for patients who are bedridden. The state government would help those who provide care under the scheme by giving them Rs 600 a month. Monthly support with retroactive effect will be given to caregivers who have been providing patient care since 2 august 2010. The help will be deducted from the pension.
The government will now offer the caregivers with monthly aid to help them meet their basic requirements, so they won’t need to rely on anybody else for financial support. The applicant must submit an application at the closest ICDS or Anganwadi office in order to be eligible for this program’s benefits.
Overview of Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme 2024
|Name of the Scheme
|Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme 2024
|State Government of Kerala
|To Offer Financial Support To Those Providing Bedridden Patients
Objective of Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme 2024
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial help to parents of individuals with physical and mental disabilities so they may launch their own enterprises. The government offers this financial assistance while taking into account the special care that an individual with physical and mental impairments need. The parents will be able to manage their everyday responsibilities and grow more self-sufficient with this money. The participants of this scheme will now be able to support their children’s expenses while working for themselves.
Benefits of Kerala Aswasakiranam Scheme 2024
Some of the benefits of this scheme is given below:
- This scheme has been introduced by the Kerala government.
- Through this scheme, caregivers for patients who are physically and psychologically immobile receive a monthly stipend of Rs 600.
- The program was introduced by the government on 2 August 2010.
- Monthly support will be extended to all citizens who have been offering caregiving services to patients since 2 August 2010.
- This financial support will be separate from the patient’s pension.
- The entity responsible for executing the initiative would be the Kerala Social Security Mission.
- The government will now offer the caregivers with monthly aid to help them meet their basic requirements, so they won’t need to rely on anybody else for financial support.
Some of the eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in Kerala permanently.
- The applicant needs to be below the federal poverty level.
- This program will only be available to caregivers of patients who are entirely bedridden or incapable of taking care of themselves.
Some of the required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Medical Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
Coverage of Diseases under this scheme
- Every patient hiding in bed who requires a full-time caretaker
- mentally unwell, cerebral palsy sufferers, autistic people and mental illness
- 100% blind, bedridden in an elderly cancer patient
- Brittle Bone Disease
Download Naan Mudhalvan Answer key PDF 2024?
- First you have to visit the nearest Anganwadi or ICDS office.
- Take the form from there.
- Fill all the necessary details in the form.
- You have to attach important documents with the form.
- The form must now be sent in to the ICDS office or Anganwadi Center that is closest to you.
- Through this procedure you can apply for this scheme.
The purpose of the scheme is to support family members or other close relatives who are caring for bedridden patients who are mentally or physically disabled.
Under the scheme, caregivers of patients who are mentally and physically still receive a monthly cash aid of Rs 600.
You may get the application at the ICDS or Anganwadi office or you can download it online.