PICME Registration – Tamil Nadu government always put efforts to support people of the state. The state government come up with PICME with an aim to keep track of all pregnant women. Pregnant and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation (PICME) is a system that is developed by keeping in mind the health and needs of the pregnant women. The Expectant mothers will be able to get registration of PICME done through the closest government health care centres, hospitals, and primary health care centres. The 12-digit registration code can be obtained from the local nurses or Anganwadi centre workers. The application is also made available at all village level CSC (Common Service Centres).
After the registration is completed on the system, individual will be able to take advantage of the RCH scheme. At the time of the ante-natal stage, the local nurses have been asked to keep track on the mothers registered on PICME. It is very easy to get a birth certificate of any child born from a mother with PICME registration. With the help of the RCH ID, the birth certificate of the baby can be easily and quickly obtained. Pregnant women can do the registration on picme.tn.gov.in from the beginning of pregnancy till getting a birth certificate for the newborn. The Public Health Department take help of the RCH ID to monitor all aspects of the pregnancy.
PICME Registration Overview
|Name of Article
|Tamil Nadu State Government
|To Help Pregnant Ladies and track them
|Citizens of Tamil Naidu
PICME Registration Objective
Tamil Nadu government took this initiative to make things and work easy for the pregnant women of the state. By keeping the needs and requirements in mind, the state government decided to start PICME. This step is taken to take care of maternal health.
PICME Registration Benefits
- By taking this initiative, the state government wants to protect both the mother and the child from possible dangers.
- With the help of the online registration, the women need can be tracked and will be fulfilled on time.
- PICME Registration makes sure that the pregnant women are registered with the public health care system and also have access to various health care services.
- With the help of PICME, it becomes easy to manage data related to the pregnant women.
Tamil Nadu PICME Registration Eligibility
- It is necessary that an applicant should be a Pregnant woman.
- The women should be from Tamil Naidu state.
PICME Registration Documents
- Voter ID.
- Valid Passport.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Marriage certificate
- Driving License
- Bank passbook
- Job Card of MGNREGS
- Health insurance card from Chief Minister Comprehensive Scheme
PICME Registration Official Procedures
- Through e-Seva Centres– Firstly, it is necessary to visit the closeste-Seva centre. After reaching the centre, the pregnant woman should pre-register her pregnancy at free of cost.
- Call Centre (102)-Pre-registration can be done by calling the toll-free number “102.”
- Through Government Hospitals-By visiting the nearest government hospital, the expecting woman can do pre-registration.
Online PICME Registration Process
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website,https://picme.tn.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- You have to go to the “Pre-registration by Public” optionon the homepage.
- After that you have to enter in your PICME number.
- Now you have to select the specifics of your location, like the appropriate district, and then enter your pin code.
- Then, schedule an appointment to see your local Village Health Nurse at a suitable time.
- After that you have to fill your contact information.
- Now you have to click the Generate OTP option on the screen.
- You will the one-time password on registered mobile phone.
- Then Enter the one-time password in the space given.
- Next, you have to click the Save option.
- Now, process of registration is finished.
- An RCH ID of 12 digits will be assigned to you.
- You can use this to create a username and password for your account.
Steps To Do PICME Login
- At first, you have to go to the official website.
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- To do the login you have to click on the Login option.
- Then enter your user’s name and password and the CAPTCHA code in the space given.
- By following these steps, you will be able tosuccessfully log in.
Procedure To Do PICME Registration Status Check
- Firstly, you have visit the official website.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Then select the option “Pre-Registration by Public” from the home page.
- After that a new page will open on the screen.
- Now you have to selectthe option to see the ID status of your pre-registration application.
- Next enter 12 Digit PIMCE number in the space given.
- At last, you have to click on the “submit Number” option.
The Government of Tamil Nadu started PICMEto keep track of all pregnant womenof the state.
Pregnant and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation is the full form of PICME.