The Telangana Mahalakshmi Scheme 2024 was one of the six projects included in the election program that the Congress party published on September 18. The Congress Party has declared that this program will give women access to economic and social facilities if it wins the upcoming elections. In this post you get every information regarding this scheme including its objective, eligibility criteria, benefits, necessary documents and apply online.
Telangana Mahalakshmi Scheme
The Congress Party is asking voters to support them in the forthcoming Telangana assembly elections so that they may form the government in the state. The party has also declared that, should they win, they will implement the Mahalakshmi Scheme. Rahul Gandhi announced the beginning of this initiative on 18 September 2023. The Telangana Mahalakshmi Scheme would give economically disadvantaged women in the state monthly cash assistance in the amount of Rs. 2,500 and household gas cylinders worth Rs. 500.
Eligible women will also receive free services when riding on government buses. Telangana state’s women will be able to become more independent and powerful with the introduction of this program, and others who are less fortunate financially will also profit. The Mahalakshmi Scheme Apply Online will open shortly on the official website for women who qualify for it.
Overview of Telangana Mahalakshmi Scheme
|Telangana Mahalakshmi Scheme
|To Provide Financial Help
Objective of Telangana Mahalakshmi Scheme
The main objective of the mahalakshmi scheme which the Congress Party is launching in the state of Telangana is to empower economically and socially disadvantaged women by giving them monthly financial assistance of Rs. 2500 and domestic gas cylinders for Rs. 500. to make it possible to commute in buses for free.
Benefits of Telangana Mahalakshmi Scheme
Some of the benefits of this scheme is given below:
- The state’s female citizens will have the capacity to achieve empowerment and independence.
- The government would give the state’s qualified women cash support in the amount of Rs. 2,500 per month.
- On state run buses, women will be able to ride for free.
- Qualifying women would receive domestic gas cylinders for the price of Rs 500.
Some of the eligibility criteria of this scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in Telangana State p.
- A woman must be the applicant.
- The applicant makes no more than Rs 2.5 lakh a year.
- People shouldn’t work for the government.
- A member of the BPL or a marginalized group in society is required.
Some of the required documents of this scheme is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Applying Procedure of Telangana Mahalakshmi Scheme
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Mahalakshmi Scheme option.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the necessary details in the form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button to complete the application procedure.
The Telangana Mahalakshmi plan was introduced by the Congress party in Telangana state.
The Telugu Mahalakshmi Scheme Application deadlines for financial assistance and LPG subsidies have not yet been notified.
The scheme will help the ladies in the state of Telangana.
All applicants for the Mahalakshmi scheme must be Telangana residents.
Women in the state of Telangana will get Rs. 2,500 per month under the Telangana Mahalakshmi plan.