The West Bengal Artisan Financial Benefit Scheme 2024 was introduced on 8 February 2024, by West Bengal’s Finance Minister Chandrima Bhattacharya. The scheme’s goal is to give financial support of Rs.15,000 to individual handicrafters operating inside the state. The state’s artisans will be allowed to purchase new tools to increase their productivity and gain independence. In this article you get every necessary information regarding this scheme such as objective, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents and applying procedure.
West Bengal Artisan Financial Benefit Scheme
The West Bengal government launched the Artisan Financial Benefits scheme with a goal of improving the state’s artisans. The individual artisans are given a time money reward of Rs. 15,000 under this scheme. The artisans are able to purchase tools using the allocated funds or utilize it to improve their workspace.
Additionally, in the event of the demise of any state employed artisan his dependents would get an award of Rs 2 lakh due to this scheme. The group of artisans of the state’s Industrial Cooperative Society would be eligible for financial rewards up to Rs 10 lakh under the scheme. Individual state artisans will need to submit a scheme and apply online in order to be eligible for the scheme’s benefits. This process will begin as soon as the official website for the scheme is launched.
Overview of West Bengal Artisan Financial Benefit Scheme
|West Bengal Artisan Financial Benefit Scheme
|State Government of West Bengal
|To Provide Financial Help
Objective of West Bengal Artisan Financial Benefit Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to give all state artisans financial help so they won’t have to rely on anybody else. All of the chosen artisans will receive financial help under this, amounting to Rs.15,000 and those who are employed by industrial corporations will also receive grants totaling Rs.10,000. In the event that a candidate passes away accidentally or naturally, the government has also said that they will pay 2 lakh rupees. Artists will gain financial stability and independence with the aid of this scheme.
Benefits of West Bengal Artisan Financial Benefit Scheme
The benefits of the scheme is given below:
- The West Bengal State government will provide financial aid to the selected applicants.
- The person who was selected will receive a direct deposit of Rs.15,000 into their bank account.
- The West Bengal State group of artisans will receive Rs.10 lakh from the state government.
- If the artisan dies, the state government would give Rs.2 lakh in one single payment.
- If the artists receive financial assistance, they may continue improving their skills without worrying about money.
The eligibility criteria of the scheme is given below:
- The applicant must live in the state of West Bengal.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 60.
- The advantages of this scheme are limited to West Bengali artisans.
The required documents of the scheme is given below:
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
- PAN Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- The applicants will be chosen based on how well they meet the requirements for eligibility.
- Only permanent citizens of West Bengal State would be eligible for the scheme.
- To be eligible for the scheme, the candidate must work as an artisan.
- The only applicants that will be chosen for this scheme are those who fall between the 18 to 60 age range.
The Beneficiaries list now contains the names and payment information of applicants who submitted applications for the scheme. The applicant will be qualified to profit from this scheme as soon as their name is approved by the government. As soon as updates are available, applicants can visit the government’s official website to find out how their application is going.
Apply Procedure of West Bengal Artisan Financial Benefit Scheme
- First you have to visit the Official Website of the scheme.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Apply Online option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- You have to upload all the necessary documents with the form.
- Click on the submit button.
The Artisan Financial Benefit Yojana was introduced by the state government of West Bengal.
The scheme would provide Rs.15,000 in cash support to the chosen applicants.
The primary goal of the scheme is to offer financial support to West Bengal State’s artisans.