As we all know that the government has launched many scheme to help the people of Andhra Pradesh. The YSR Bima Scheme can be started on 1st July and due to the sudden death of the family member fails to manage the daily expenses. The insurance company payable premium by the government and sudden death inability to work. Due to the suddenly accident of a primary bread earner in a family and BPL families . Financial loss of income of the family to mitigate sudden case of death and disability. Under this scheme unorganized worker who can came to the below poverty line must provide the relief. It is also a kind of insurance which can cover death it can be providing to white ration cards families. To know about the more detail regarding this scheme read the full article completely and carefully.
AP YSR Bima Scheme
All the unorganized worker whose age is 18 to 50 years can take benefit regarding this Bima and it can take Rs.2 lakh. The great distress of the worker living families due to death. Those who are partly disable from 18 to 70 years can be take Rs. 2.50 lakh and for the natural accident 51 to 60 year can take Rs 30,000 only .The family member under this scheme can cover insurance will be deposited the amount within 15 days. YSR Bima Scheme the amount of premium of Rs. 15 per annum and financial relief immediate given by the government is Rs.10, 000. The budget can Rs.510 crore decided by the government and citizen can take a benefit of 1.14 crore. The insurance amount received to suffer permanent disability and dies due to accident family will take benefit.
YSR Bima Scheme Key Highlight
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Bima Scheme
|The Government of Andhra Pradesh
|To provide insurance coverage to poor families
|Citizen of Andhra Pradesh
Objective of AP YSR Bima Scheme
This scheme provide the protection to the families of unorganized employees in the Andhra Pradesh .Main objective of YSR Bima Scheme families of poor can be provide the insurance coverage and it can be getting the financial support .In the case of death unorganized worker can leaving the families .Primary bread earner and BPL families in case disability and death can be provide financial assistance .The permanent disable and death a nominee can also cover the amount which is provided by insurance cover .Successful implementation of this scheme government can allocate a budget Rs.510 crore . Amount Rs.1.5 lakh to Rs.5 lakh can deposited in the family beneficiary bank account and deposited claim amount will direct transfer .
Sudden loss in income will help in recovering financial amount and immediate relief will be provide Rs.10,000.The beneficiaries of in organized sector age is 18 to 70 years will take amount in accidental death is Rs.5 lakh .
YSR Bima Scheme Benefits
- The cover providing from insurance to 1.41 families under this scheme.
- Partial disability people of the age 18 to 70 will take the benefit of Rs.2.50 lakh.
- Age 51 -60 years natural death amount can be covering Rs.30, 000.
- Total disability and accidental death take the amount of Rs.5 lakh and annually premium will pay Rs.510 crore.
- The poor families will provide security in accident under this scheme.
- Nominee can provide an amount after the death of beneficiaries.
- The amount of claim will be provided within 15 days.
- Amount of the claim will be directly transferred to the bank account.
- A unique identification number and policy number will be provided on the beneficiary identity card.
- Reducing earning and excessive medical expenditure will cover under this scheme.
- Applicant must be permanent residence of Andhra Pradesh.
- White ration card must be compulsory for each candidate.
- 1.41crores families will cover insurance providing financial assistance.
- Candidate below to poverty line and unorganized worker.
- Aadhar card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Number
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- Ration card
Application Procedure of AP YSR Bima Scheme
- A candidate firstly goes to official website of this scheme.
- On the website home page will be open on the browser.
- The list of option under ‘Dashboard ’on the website home page select the list of option ‘YSR Bhima Survey Dashboard ’.
- Different website will be taken and survey report district by district report here.
- Select district and report to click by viewing name.
- Then different page will be taken.
- Every district survey report of every division will be open on new page.
- The name of the circle you may click now to view the report.
- Survey report will be show on the screen.
Ans: Amount will be receive by the 1.41 crore families.
Ans: Claim can be cover only in 15 days.