The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Housing Scheme. In this scheme the Government is provide housing for the people. The main focus of government can be on urban poor and low income level people. It can be move housing for poor and deed property of women’s family members. In the YSR housing employment give the 30 categories of craftsmen, carpenters, plumber etc for build the colonies. Lowest income group will now to take subsidy of 90 %and model communities do not appear for slums. Sewage system and libraries including to all necessities of the communities. It can provide the financial and technical assistance to construct the homes to the member of society. Read this article carefully to know about the full detail related to this scheme and benefit, eligibility and objectives.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Housing Scheme
The construction of almost 15.6lakh homes will make in the first phase and brick lay down for housing colonies. The state government 175 assembly districts across homes in the state and in the second phase 22,860 crore spend on building. In the new colonies there will be 1500 homes then tress planted in the park is to improve human health. The homes built under YSR Housing Scheme will improve standard of living .State Government has sum of Rs.1,000crore and Central Government Rs5,000crore under this project. Under this scheme 16 lakh houses were constructed under this scheme .Family household not more than Rs.18lakhs and candidates chosen a lottery approach . Residential colonies roads, drinking water and light etc must need infrastructure to build residential colonies.
Details of YSR Housing Scheme
|Name of Scheme
|YSR Housing Scheme
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Every citizen have its own house
|Provided home to needy people
Objective of Housing Scheme
The main objective of the YSR Housing Scheme is every citizen in the Andhra Pradesh should have its own house .The monetary assistance is Rs 1.8 lakh and the Government give the land at free of cost . Government is also providing 300 square foot homes to that citizen those who have its not own home. Construction houses 15, 60,000 and women will be beneficiaries of the state 30, 75,755 houses .The 30 lakh houses built between two phases.
In the second phase 28.30 lakh house were built. The annual income of the citizen having 6 lakh to 12 lakh it can be eligible 200 square yard plot .Those who 12 lakh to 18 lakh are eligible to take 240 square yard plot .The 68.361 acres of land the Andhra Pradesh Government has required and the value of land is 23,535 crores. The main focus of government while constructing houses is lower income level and middle income level.
YSR Housing Scheme Benefits
- When we can apply for this scheme then the benefit will be given after 90 days of this scheme.
- The investment for this scheme is Rs 28,086 and construction for the home is about 15.6 lakh in the first phase.
- These residential colonies drinking water, power and drainage etc the infrastructure is needed for preparation.
- In the two phases 30 lakhs house will be built for the people to live.
- Investment is more than Rs 22,000 crores and in second phase 12 lakhs houses were constructed.
- Name of women’s family members the property issue by the government.
- The monetary assistance of Rs 1.8 lakh can modify their units under this scheme.
- The Government pay 34,000 crore for preparation under YSR Housing Scheme.
- This scheme can be developed new four district and residential colonies and provide housing to 12 crore people.
- Those citizen having 6 to 12 lakhs annual income must take benefit.
- The applicant applying for this scheme must be permanent residence of Andhra Pradesh.
- The annual income 12 lakh to 18 lakh are taking 240 square yard plot.
- Applicant must have eligible for 200 square plot so the annual income must be 6 lakh to 12 lakh.
- BPL /APL card must be compulsory and any land must not have applicant.
- The income of individual can apply for this program is 3 lakh to 18 lakhs.
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
- Bank Account Number
Applying Process for YSR Housing Scheme
- Those who has applying for this scheme, Firstly we can go to the official website of AP Housing Scheme.
- After on the website you will go to login option.
- Then click on option and form will also open.
- The required detail in the application form fills it carefully.
- Document will also upload after filling the form.
- Check the form when you can click on the option of submitting.
- At the end you can click on the submit button.
- YSR Housing Scheme takes out the print of the form for your future safe.
Ans: In Second phase 12 lakhs houses were constructed.
Ans: Every citizen of Andhra Pradesh should have his own house.