Swatantra Yuba Udyami Yojana:- The Odisha Cabinet chaired by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Monday approved a new scheme called Swatantra Udyami Yojana to provide the amount of Rs 1 lakh without loan to the unemployed youth in urban and rural areas of the state to get self-employment. Under this scheme unemployed youth in urban and rural areas of the state will get employment opportunities which will reduce the unemployment rate of the state. This scheme of Rs 1 lakh interest-free loan will be provided to unemployed and underemployed urban youth of the state between the age of 18 to 35 years. Now we will provide you with more information about Swatantra Yuba Udyami Yojana 2024 in this article like benefits, eligibility, apply online, and then stay connected with this article till the end to get complete information about this scheme.
Odisha Swatantra Yuba Udyami Yojana 2024
The state Government of Odisha has launched the Swatantra Yuba Udyami Yojana to provide self employment among the youth of the state. The Odisha cabinet has approved a proposal in this regard. Under this scheme the state Govt. will provide interest free bank loans up to Rs 1 lakh to unemployed youth of the state age group of 18 to 35 years to start their own business. The youth of the state will be able to earn money by starting their own business. The youth of the Odisha state will get the benefit in both areas rural and urban. In the first phase of this scheme state government of Odisha state government will provide interest-free loans to one lakh youth of the state for which a big budget of Rs. 448 crore has been announced.
The interest-free loan will be provided for setting up gainful employment ventures, and micro enterprises suitable to their skill, training, aptitude and local conditions. The eligible youth will have to Odisha Swatantra Yuba Udyami Yojana 2024 applied online to get the benefits of this scheme. Which will be started after the release of the official website?
Overview of Odisha Swatantra Yuba Udyami Yojana
|Swatantra Yuba Udyami Yojana
|Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik
|12 February 2024
|Unemployed youth of the state
|To provide interest-free loan to the unemployed youth of the state to self-employment
Swatantra Yuba Udyami Yojana Objective
The main objective of starting this Yojana is to provide interest interest-free loan of Rs 1 lakh by the government of Odisha to the unemployed youth of the urban and rural areas of the state. The unemployed youth can get self-employment. So that the unemployment rate in the state can be reduced.
Odisha Swatantra Yuba Udyami Yojana 2024 Benefits
- The Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik launched the Swatantra Yuba Udyami Yojana on Monday.
- Through this scheme, interest-free loans will be provided to the unemployed youth of the state to start their own business.
- To get the benefit youth of the state will be able to start their own business
- This scheme will increase employment opportunities in the state and reduce the unemployment rate.
- In this scheme interest charge on the loan amount provided will be borne by the Govt. of Odisha.
- In addition to the 85% loan guarantee already provided to micro and small firms in this scheme.
- The state Government will also provided a 15% loan guarantee through the credit guarantee fund trust for micro small and micro enterprises.
- Under the scheme loan will be provided to youth of both urban and rural areas of the state.
- The interest free loan will be provided for setting up gainful employment ventures, micro enterprise suitable for their skill, training, aptitude and local conditions.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha State.
- The age of the applicant youths should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Applicants are eligible for this scheme both male and female
- The age limit for youth belong to SC, ST and PWD groups has been fixed at 40 years.
- Youth who have already received loans under any scheme will not be eligible for this scheme
- Unemployed youth from both urban and rural areas of the state are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Applicant should not already be a defaulter in any type of loan.
- A loan will be provided to only one member of a family by this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank passbook
- Address proof
- Education qualification Documents
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size Photo
Process to Apply Online for Odisha Swatantra Yuba Udyami Yojana 2024
The apply online will be started after the release of the official for Swatantra Yuba Yojana, the step by step description of the all process is as follows
- Visit the official released for the scheme.
- Click on the Apply Online option on the home page.
- The Odisha Swatantra Yuba Udyami Yojana application form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the require details correctly in this form and upload all the require documents
- Now click on the submit option.
- In this way you will be able to easily online apply for this scheme.
The Swatantra Yuba Yojana has launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik on 12 February 2024.
The unemployment youth of the state to provided of Rs 1 lakh interest free loan to start the business.
The main objective of Swatantra Udyami Yojana is to provide interest free loan to the unemployed youth of the state to start the self employees.
The unemployed youth of the Odisha who are permanent resident of the state are eligible to apply for This Scheme 2024.